Terms and conditions for Partners

Terms & conditions


CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

  • Only fully completed application forms will be accepted. Partners receive a confirmation of participation upon completion of the application form. Save the participation confirmation for your records. If you have not received confirmation after completing the application form, please contact us.
  • After the conclusion of the agreement, a deposit will be charged to the participant. The deposit is 20% of the costs for participation. The remaining 80% will be charged two months before the start of the event. If the participation is agreed within zero to two months before the start of the event, there is no deposit and the full costs for participation are charged to the participant immediately. Stated rates are excluding 21% VAT.
  • The organizer shall provide all participants with a partner manual in order to provide a smooth operation of the event. By participating in the event, all participants acknowledge this partner manual and warrants to adhere to this manual.
  • The organizer reserves the right to alter the stand space. The maximum building height is six meters. Construction of an extra floor on top of the stand is prohibited. Inside stand dimensions of the full-service stands are marginally smaller than stand surface dimensions.

Contact Us
info@navingocareerevent.com or +31 (0)10 2092600
Stay up-to-date Get all the ins and outs on Navingo Career Event, follow us on:
Stay in the loop Sign up for our newsletter!
© 2019 NavingoCareerEvent.com
Created & produced by:
Powered by Invitado
Agree
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website, for statistical purposes, and to give you access to our social media.
By using this website or by clicking 'agree', you agree to our privacy statement and terms of use . Of course you can also choose not to accept our policy.