1. Only pre-registered visitors, on-site registered visitors and registered exhibitors, who all are badge holders, are allowed to attend the Navingo Career Event.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the Navingo Career Event and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Navingo Career Event.
4. Anyone obtaining a visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the Navingo Career Event.
5. Anyone attending the Navingo Career Event should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the organisers which the organisers may ask to see.
6. Anyone attending the Navingo Career Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Navingo Career Event.
7. Official Navingo Career Event photographers and videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at Navingo Career Event. Anyone attending the Navingo Career Event consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organizers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing Navingo Career Event in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
8. The organizers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Navingo Career Event, the event venue or other locations associated with the Navingo Career Event, who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.